In Your Dream,, you can Imagine anything.. :)

Apapun yang ada dalam benakmu, Tuangkanlah melalui tulisan.. Menulislah selagi ide-ide itu mengalir..

Monday 21 May 2012

MY LOVELY FAMILY


Do you have family? I believe everyone will be answer, ”Yes, I have”. So, I will write about my family. My family is compose father, mother, brother, and sister. My father is the head of my family. His name is Sodik. I usually call him “Dad”. My dad pure Java Descent. His occupation is seller. He is a father who has high dedication to my family. I really love him. He is patient, diligent, responsible, smart, strong, and protective to all his children. Eventhough sometimes he is stingy and anger, but I believe what he said it is better for us. I love you, dad. J
Different with my dad, my mom is pure Sundanese. Her name is Cicih. She is very beautiful mom in the world, I think. J my mom is a house wife who patient, friendly, sociable, kind, pretty, and so on. She likes singing and dangdut is her favourite music. My mom is my teacher who teach me about the meaning of life. And she also is a hero who gave birth talented generations with four daughters, included me and a son.
Yeah, I have three sisters and a little brother. I am the fourth from the five siblings. They are Yeyen, Yuli, Yanti and Riffa. My first and second sister have married and both of them has a son. So, I have two cute nephew. J my first nephew named Azka, and My second nephew named Bizar. Different with them, my third sister is still single and working as a vice manager at one of private company. And the last is my little brother. He is an only son in our family. Eventhough he is still third grade at elementary school, but he has high desire. He want to be a scientist who will discover HIV/Aids medicine. Beside that, he also wanna be an astronaut who can land on the moon. Astronomy books are his favourite books.
That’s all about member of my family. I really love them. They are my everything. :) how about your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment